Formulated and handmade just for us by Thumbprint Soap right here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa!
Lemon Scent: So fresh and so clean! Clear, crisp citrus for your woolies.
Ingredients: Olive oil, water, lanolin, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, sunflower oil, cocoa butter, castor oil, fragrance, mica
How to use:
• Place woolies you'd like to wash in a sink, tub or bowl.
• Fill with tepid water, as the water is running lather the soap in your hands to disperse into the water.
• Let your woolies soak for 20-30 minutes, pushing them down gently in the water.
• Rinse if you'd like. If you don't rinse you'll leave more moisturizing / protecting lanolin on your woolies which is a good thing!
• Gently squeeze out water and lay flat to dry.
• Allow your bar to dry out on a draining soap dish to make it last longer!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.